Winterklima ist kein Spaß für die Haut. Kälte und niedrige Luftfeuchtigkeit Ziele trockene Luft, die dann stiehlt Feuchtigkeit fern von der Haut jede Sekunde an jedem Tag. Ohne sofortige Pflege, trockene Poren und die Haut kann zu Rissen und Blutungen führen, und bösartig Winterwind macht das Problem noch schlimmer. Indoor warmness further robs the air of moisture, as do warm showers or baths and harsh cleansers.
There are frequent lotions and moisturizers on the market to fight dry skin. Most of them come with a big price tag and some of them are holding side effects. Natural home remedies are affordable and operative in nourishing and hydrating dry skin back to a healthy state.
Introducing you the 10 best home remedies for dry skin.
Almond oil is an admirable cause of vitamin E and is touted as the best emollient for dry skin. Its antioxidant property is good for your skin. Because this oil is non-greasy, it is easily engrossed in the skin.
- Gently warm up some pure almond oil. Rub your body flippantly with the warm oil about half an hour earlier then taking a shower.
- After shower when your skin is still humid, smear some light moisturizer. Do this once daily.
- Drink a glass of mixture of warm milk and one teaspoon of almond oil before going to bed.
- Repeat every night to enjoy healthier skin as well as sound sleep.
Note: Who are allergic to almonds should not use the almond oil remedies.
Oatmeal can be used to moisturize and relieve dry skin which prevents water loss and helps maintain moisture. The high protein content in oatmeal leaves is acting as a protective barrier on the skin. It is encompassed of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that are best for the overall health of your skin.
- Add a cup of pure oatmeal into your bathtub full of warm water. Add a few drops of lavender oil. Steep in the bath water for 15 zu 30 Protokoll. Enjoy this soothing bath once a week.
- By mixing one mashed ripe banana with one cup of ground oatmeal make a face mask and then add a little bit of lukewarm milk.
- Smear this mixture on your dry skin and leave it on for 10 zu 15 Protokoll. Then wash it off with cold water. Use this mask once a week.
Aloe Vera carries soothing, antiseptic and antifungal properties that can help to fight dry, irritated skin and foil flaking. It has ability to moisturize your skin and form a protective layer that will keep your skin free from any kind of impurities.
- Cut open a fresh aloe Vera leaf and squeeze the gel out of it.
- Apply the gel on your dry skin. Let it sit for 10 zu 15 Protokoll.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Tun Sie dies zweimal täglich.
Pure milk contains anti-inflammatory and soothing properties that greatly help to get rid of dry and prickly skin. A dead skin cell exfoliates due to lactic acid in milk and increases the skin’s aptitude to recall moisture. Also, it helps lighten your complexion.
- Immerse a washcloth in cold milk and put the cloth on your dry skin for five to seven minutes.
- Wash off the milk with a cloth soaked in lukewarm water.
- Swell few drops of rose water in four tablespoons of milk. Rub this solution all over your body. Consent it for 10 minutes and then wash your body with cold water.
- Follow this remedy twice daily.
Avocado is ranking in one of the best skin care home remedies. It is filled with fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that help to recover skin from the inner side. The high vitamin content repairs to restore smooth and silky skin and also helps in skin maintenance.
- Crush one-half of a ripe avocado and mix it in one-half cup of honey.
- Apply the mixture on your dry skin and let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Smear this hydrating face mask once or twice a week. Do not use more often than that.
- To increase your intake of healthy fats you can also drink a glass of an avocado smoothie daily, that will help to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized.
Coconut oil is really good for treating dry skin. It is comprised of virtuous quantity of fatty acids that make up for any loss of moisture from the skin. Here are some best skin care tips for winter by using coconut oil.
- Before going to sleep liberally apply warm coconut oil all over your body. Wash it in early morning with fresh water.
- Massage coconut oil on your dry skin after you take a bath. Coconut oil is more readily absorbed when the skin is warm and supple from your bath.
- Do both processes daily for better result.
Olive oil is comprised of many antioxidants and healthy fatty acids that are worthy for skin. It can mollify dry skin all over body. You can make the best remedy for dry skin by mixing olive oil with brown sugar.
- Spot a thin layer of extra virgin olive oil in your ordered moisturizer.
- About half an hour earlier then taking a shower, rub some olive oil on area with dries skin and massage lightly. Apply your best lotion after shower.
- Blend two tablespoons of olive oil, one tablespoon of honey and four tablespoons of fine brown sugar.
- Rub this as scrub on your dry skin with light, circular motions for a few minutes.
- Take a shower and then apply a well-lit cold cream.
Milk cream is comprised of lactic acid which helps to fight dry skin. The pacifying nature of milk cream helps in reservation of subtle pH levels of skin. Milk cream is also called as an excellent moisturizer. It is one of the best winter skin care home remedies to fight dry skin.
- Blend two teaspoons of milk cream in one teaspoon of milk and few drops of lemon juice.
- Rub it on your hands and legs.
- Consent it on for some time before you take a shower.
- Do this once daily.
Honey is said to be best natural moisturizer laden with antioxidant, antimicrobial, and humectant assets. It is comprised of many essential vitamins and minerals that help in improving your skin’s health. Pure honey remedy helps to make your skin extra soft and smooth by locking moisture.
- Take equal amount of natural honey, beeswax, and olive oil. Melt the combination in a small pan over low heat.
- Take out it from the heat and mix it in the honey olive oil.
- Apply this combination all over your body and leave it on for 10 Protokoll. Then take a shower. Repeat daily or every other day.
Yogurt is an excellent skin-hydrating agent. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe and itchy skin. Lactic acid present in yogurt helps to get rid of any germs or bacteria that may cause dryness or itchiness.
- Apply fresh yogurt on your hands, face and legs and slightly rub it on your skin.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes and then take a bath.
- The slight exfoliating action of yogurt will eliminate dry skin and leave your skin refreshed.
- Do this once daily.
These Winter-Hautpflege hausgemachte Tipps are very operative to fire the distress that comes from dry skin and reproduce its natural softness and smoother feel. Focal thing is that, cure with pure home remedies does not ever contain harmful side effects.