10 best anti-aging foods that make you look younger
A renowned American actress and singer ‘Susan Anton’ said once “There is an anti aging possibility, but it has to come from within”.
Everyone wants to look young, beautiful and fresh and for this purpose, one has to make keen changes in their lifestyle.
Just like you need to go on a diet when you want to lose weight, similarly, you would have to use 10 best anti aging foods for maintaining a healthy and younger looking body which are discussed below.
It is your responsibility to keep your body healthy as you grow up because it would really help you to stay young for a longer period of time and for this you should care about the moisturization and it can be done easily through olive oil.
- Powerful and rich with antioxidants
- Best moisturizer for dry and wrinkled skin.
- Removes dead cells and best for elbows or knees.
Yogurt is not directly related to the anti aging food list but it is crucial for our bones as we grow older with time.
- Full of calcium that really helps to prevent from Osteoporosis.
- Save bones from being fragile and helps in difficult movement as well.
- The amazing mask made from yogurt makes it as the best foods for aging skin.
- It serves as one of the best skin protectors from wrinkles and food that reverse aging.
- Best anti-aging agent with full of Vitamin C for wrinkles and skin aging.
It has two qualities of acids inside it in which the first one damages caused by radicals whereas the second one helps the body to store more amount of collagen in order to make your skin soft, supple and young.
- Give protection from the fine lines and wrinkles caused due to age, stress or sun exposure.
- Rich with high antioxidants that is why it is always added in all anti aging diets.
- Rich with the full benefits of Omega-3 that can even prevent from skin cancer.
- It is fully packed with the best anti aging vitamin B12 that promotes the skin health.
- Dry fruits and all nuts are really powerful as anti-aging agents because they are full of unsaturated fats that make it super beneficial for the body.
- After some research studies, it has been claimed that people who eat nuts on daily basis tend to live one or two years more than normal people.
- Oranges do really help in hydrating the skin to keep it soft and younger looking.
- They also serve as best anti aging food for men especially raw oranges.
- A beauty expert says, “. One large orange is an excellent source of vitamin C, which helps make to make collagen and that, in turn, helps keep your skin supple.
- Avocados contain healthy fats which are essential to make your skin hydrated and making it look younger,
- Avocados also nourish your skin with important vitamins that are very important for your skin to prevent from signs of anti aging.
- The natural essential oils present in avocados penetrate deep into the skin, helping to soften and hydrate the dry and flaky patches.
- Just one cup of green tea on daily basis really help to make magic in your body and it is considered to be as one of the best anti-aging
- It contains the benefits of catechins that prevent skin from sun exposure, sagging, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Green Tea really helps in moisturizing; relaxing the muscles, clearing the wrinkles, eliminating toxins, cleaning up dirt from pores and boosts the blood circulation.
- The polyphenols present in green tea help to neutralize the harmful free radicals, which can cause significant damage to the skin and accelerate the aging process.
- Tomatoes are full of Lycopene which is one of the most powerful antioxidants, helping the body to prevent from skin cancer.
- It rebuilds the damaged cells and suppresses the immune system as well.
- A renowned beauty expert ‘David Wolfie’ recommended tomatoes as the best thing to have for clear and flawless skin without signs of anti aging.
- The common opinion of the nutritional experts is that tomato protects your skin against ultraviolet lights that is one of the major causes of aging.
Best mask for anti-aging: Tomato Mask
- Wash a tomato of a medium size and peel off its skin.
- Then plane it, extract and strain its water content thoroughly.
- Then add flour and mix until you obtain a paste.
- Apply the mask on full face, which is now a paste, and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water to have a soft and clear skin.